Tuesday, March 10, 2015, is the last day to register or transfer registration for the April 7, 2015, Consolidated Election. Voter registration will reopen on Thursday, April 9, 2015.
To register, you must be 18 years of age on or before the election, be a citizen of the United States and a legal resident of DuPage County. Two forms of identification with current address are needed. Applicants may register at the following locations:
- Downers Grove Public Library, 1050 Curtiss
- Downers Grove Village Hall, 801 Burlington
- Downers Grove Township offices, 4340 Prince St.
- Lisle Township offices, 4721 Indiana Ave, Lisle
- York Township offices, 1502 Meyers Road, Lombard
- DuPage Election Commission, 421 County Farm Road, Wheaton
- Downers Grove Area Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 2001 Butterfield Road, Suite 105 (Call first: 630-968-4050)
Grace Period Voting
The DuPage County Election Commission will offer “Grace Period Voting” beginning March 11, 2015 and ending April 4, 2015 at the Election Commission Office at 421 N. County Farm Road, Wheaton, IL. During this period, an individual may register to vote or transfer their registration and vote at the same time.