DOWNERS GROVE – The Downers Grove Village Council on Tuesday night listened to discussion on three items presented, including a redevelopment proposal at the former Marathon gas station site at Saratoga and Ogden avenues, a special use permit request for a research and development facility on Wisconsin Avenue and an update on the Clyde Country Estates subdivision improvements.
- Watch Seeks Return of Surplus Funds From District 99 Before $183 Million Tax Increase Request
- District 58 School Board To Issue $2.8 Million In Bonds, 20% Of Which Has No Stated Purpose.
- District 58 School Board Seeks $2,810,000 Taxable Bond Issuance, Skirts Public Referendum
- Watch Hold Village Hall Forum
- Village Hall Project Forum