DOWNERS GROVE – The Downers Grove Village Council on Tuesday night listened to discussion on three items presented, including a redevelopment proposal at the former Marathon gas station site at Saratoga and Ogden avenues, a special use permit request for a research and development facility on Wisconsin Avenue and an update on the Clyde Country Estates subdivision improvements.
- Board of Ed Asking For 146,000 Additional Square Feet DG North (+78,000 sqft) + DG South (+68,000 sqft)
- Vote NO on the March 20th “Kitchen Sink”
- ALERT! District 99 Delays Secure Building Initiatives For Emotional Ploy #voteNO
- District 99 Seeks Massive Historical Property Tax Increase
- #voteNO District 99 Referendum