The McCollum Park property was purchased by the Park District in 1972 and named in honor of Ted McCollum a few years later. Mr. McCollum was a former Commissioner and volunteer fireman, and helped the Park District obtain the four parcels of land that became this park. It quickly became one of the most heavily used parks in the District, creating the need for more playground equipment and fields. New shelters have been added as well as a renovation of the baseball and softball fields.
- Watch Seeks Return of Surplus Funds From District 99 Before $183 Million Tax Increase Request
- District 58 School Board To Issue $2.8 Million In Bonds, 20% Of Which Has No Stated Purpose.
- District 58 School Board Seeks $2,810,000 Taxable Bond Issuance, Skirts Public Referendum
- Watch Hold Village Hall Forum
- Village Hall Project Forum